Do you consider yourself as coachable and willing to be mentored by the greats of the industry? Does working for a 100% employee-owned construction management company that does over $200M / YR in projects appeal to you? Propel your career forward with one of San Antonio’s top General Contractors!
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- Having graduated an Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management program in post-secondary studies
- Having minimum two (2) years of full-time work experience (Internships and Co-op not counted)
- Experience in coordinating shop drawing submittal, RFI, and Change Order management
- Scheduling and Estimating skills are a huge asset
Here’s what they offer:
- Very competitive base salary of $60,000 to $80,000
- 100% Healthcare coverage (a savings of approximately $5K-$10K per year!)
- 100% Employee-owned organization offering stock ownership
- Annual Christmas Bonus of up to 15%
- Excellent 401K Matching Program
If you feel you might be a fit for this incredible game-changing career opportunity, do NOT miss out and apply now by submitting your application here, OR email Simon Gagula at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the following Job ID in the email subject line: e7yC2E39lpe2RI
LCR is a world-class specialist Construction recruitment consultancy with a focus on improving Employer and Candidate experience through our core values at every stage of the hiring process.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. Keep in mind that due to a high volume of interest in this and other positions listed on our site and social media, only candidates that closest match the criteria of the respective job will be contacted.
LCR and the Employers we represent are equal opportunity employers who welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status.