A nationally-recognized, highly reputable Construction Management company based west of the Greater Toronto Area is seeking to bring on an experienced finishing superintendent to help finish high-end residential and retirement projects. This Construction Management company works with highly experienced real estate development companies to help carry out their vision of building lowrise, midrise, and highrise masterpiece developments across Ontario. This position is perfect for someone who is interested in building and advancing their career with a solid company.
What your day might look like:
- Managing the interiors scope of lowrise, midrise, and highrise construction (which may include framing, drywall, flooring, paint, millwork, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, life safety etc.)
- Proactively manage trades and work with the General Superintendent and Project Manager to help achieve overall project success
- Ensure the quality installation of works performed by subcontractors and in house workers
- Manage and inspect the delivery of tools, equipment, and materials to ensure no deficiencies relating to quality and safety
- Enforce health, safety, and quality standards, produce daily reports, and maintain active communication between project team members
What you will need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience supervising lowrise, midrise, and/or highrise construction in Canada or the US
- Strong knowledge of different types of finishing systems and luxury building materials
- Strong knowledge of how to effectively schedule and manage finishing trades
- Strong experience in closing out deficiencies and punch list items
- Experience conducting PDI with end-users
- Finishing Experience in the above project types is preferred
What this position offers:
- Mentorship, Training, and Development by Senior Leaders of the company
- Clear path to career success and stability with a reputable company
- Base salary of $100,000 to $150,000
- Bonus structure of up to 25% annually
- Company Pension / RRSP Contribution Matching
- Relocation Bonus of up to $20K
- Truck and/or Truck Allowance
If you are interested in applying for this position, feel free to apply directly to this job posting, OR start a conversation by emailing Simon Gagula at email@example.com and reference the Job ID in the subject line.
Job ID: a380eXUCTpzggx
LCR is a world-class specialist Construction recruitment consultancy with a focus on improving Employer and Candidate experience through our core values at every stage of the hiring process.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. Keep in mind that due to a high volume of interest in this and other positions listed on our site and social media, only candidates that closest match the criteria of the respective job will be contacted.
LCR and the Employers we represent are equal opportunity employers who welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status.