If you have 3-8 years of experience in highrise or midrise construction (Florida-based), then keep reading! One of Florida’s top 3 development and construction companies is seeking to bring on two Project Managers for their growing office that is based in Tampa.
Here’s what your day might look like:
- Assist the Project Director or Vice President in managing the construction of a $100 Million multi-building development with a concrete parking structure
- Maintain a positive collaborative environment with trades, suppliers, consultants, and the Owner group while maintaining a smooth operation between key project members
- Manage all project and safety documentation
- Resolve day-to-day constructability issues, value engineer project scope, establish budgets and schedules, collaborate with the field team to formulate site logistics plans
- Manage billing processes, review and recommend subcontractor and supplier pay certification
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience in residential, hospitality, or commercial construction including high-rise, mid-rise, and/or parking structure
- Strong knowledge of trades and building systems (preferred Concrete structures and/or MEP)
- Education in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction
- Strong knowledge of working with various project management and scheduling software
- High energy with a positive attitude and attention to detail
In this market, don’t wait. Apply now, by submitting your resume directly to this posting, OR if you would like to start a confidential conversation, feel free to email Brittney Abrams at email@example.com and reference the following Job ID: recacNhAm64azSlcK
LCR is a world-class specialist Construction recruitment consultancy with a focus on improving Employer and Candidate experience through our core values at every stage of the hiring process.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. Keep in mind that due to a high volume of interest in this and other positions listed on our site and social media, only candidates that closest match the criteria of the respective job will be contacted.
LCR and the Employers we represent are equal opportunity employers who welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status.