Do not apply if you do not have new ground-up K12 construction experience in the US. The employer is seeking to bring on an experienced superintendent to lead a line-up of new school construction projects ranging from $10M to $50M in value.
The requirements of the position include:
- From 5 to 15 years of experience (a minimum of 5 years of experience in building K12)
- Being able to work well with Owners and Consultants
- Being able to build strong relationships with trade partners
- Train, mentor, and develop junior staff
- Manage construction schedules and proactively mitigate possible delays
- Oversee some self-performed works
Are you interested in joining a Billion-dollar per year General Contractor having a huge presence in Texas? This opportunity offers:
- Base Salary of $90,000 to $160,000 per year
- Government-level Healthcare and Benefits
- Excellent 401K-Matching and Annual Bonus
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply directly to this posting, OR if you would like to start a conversation please send Simon Darby and email to email@example.com and with the Job ID in the subject line!
Job ID: GkrhJzKGFUnv5K
LCR is a world-class specialist Construction recruitment consultancy with a focus on improving Employer and Candidate experience through our core values at every stage of the hiring process.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. Keep in mind that due to a high volume of interest in this and other positions listed on our site and social media, only candidates that closest match the criteria of the respective job will be contacted.
LCR and the Employers we represent are equal opportunity employers who welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status.