Our employer-partner, a national commercial roofing and building envelope contractor with an office based west of the Greater Toronto Area, searching for a disciplined and proactive Project Coordinator to come onboard and assist their National Commercial Roofing Division with completing 100’s of large-scale complex roofing projects across the GTA. Here are some basics of the position:
- Contract document review and estimating
- Purchasing and preparation of purchase orders
- Coordination of site work and deliveries
- Travel to various sites throughout the city
- Meet with building inspectors and engineers
- Prepare and update project schedules
- Prepare and submit shop drawings and other submittals
- Meet and coordinate with General Contractors, Landlords, and Owners
- Assist the Senior Project Manager with other day-to-day duties as needed
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to apply directly to this posting OR email Simon Darby at email@example.com with the following Job ID in the subject line: MYj6wP5VRoU567
LCR is a world-class specialist Construction recruitment consultancy with a focus on improving Employer and Candidate experience through our core values at every stage of the hiring process.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. Keep in mind that due to a high volume of interest in this and other positions listed on our site and social media, only candidates that closest match the criteria of the respective job will be contacted.
LCR and the Employers we represent are equal opportunity employers who welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status.